Hannibal Regional Hospital

What began in 1901 as a vision to bring medical services to residents in the Hannibal area is now more than a reality.  A gift of land funds from Mr. and Mrs. A.R. Levering and the determination of a group of sisters from the Sisters of St. Frances became the foundation for Hannibal's two hospitals which served the community until 1993.

By that time the community need had outgrown the capability of Levering and St. Elizabeth Hospitals and Hannibal Regional Hospital was created by joining the organizations - and the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.  Today's vision: Hannibal Regional Hospital is the national leader in contemporary, patient-centered healthcare. The mission of Hannibal Regional Hospital is "Your Health is Our Mission".

The hospital has undergone expansion that tripled the size of the Emergency Services and a Medical Office Building was constructed to house the physicians of the Hannibal Regional Medical Group.  This growth enhances our ability to achieve our mission, and to proudly proclaim and demonstrate our values of Respect, Integrity, Service and Excellence.

For more information call: 573-248-1300